Data Entry Operator
We’re currently looking for a Data Entry Operator will process daily donations with accounting clerk. Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare data for computer entry. Generate thank you letters to donors.
- Part time (3 days a week at 4-5 hours/day)
- Essential data entry skills required
- Fast typing with an eye for detail
- Data entry accuracy required
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- Confidentiality both in office and outside of office required
For more info or to apply for this position please call 301.739.1165 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re also looking for a safe, courteous driver to make deliveries and pickups to the public. Other responsibilities include making weekly trash run to the dump and moving items from building to building on The Hope Center campus.
- Part time (20-28 hours/week)
- Class A driver’s license in good standing
- No serious tickets or accidents in the past 5 years
- No DUI/DWI in the last 10 years
- Commercial driving experience required
- Must be a person of integrity, trustworthy, have good character and pleasant personality
- Maintain high standard of personal hygiene relative to appearance and clothing
- Good communication skills
- Able to lead and have good time management
- Must be able to lift heavy items (furniture – couches, love seats, etc.)
- Must be available to work some Saturdays
For more info or to apply for this job please call 301.739.1165 or email email@example.com
If you are interested in either position please contact us as soon as possible. Please spread word to your family, friends, church, civic club or anyone who is looking for a job!